Upcoming Courses 2017
MAY 20,21,27 & 28 (2 WEEKENDS) 10:00 - 4:30 PM
JUN 10,11,17 & 18 (2 WEEKENDS) 10:00 - 4:30 PM
Aren't All Driving Schools the Same? Tips on Choosing a Driving School
- "Hey! Wait a minute, aren't all driving schools the same?"
- "I just want to get a certificate to lower my son's insurance."
- "I want to learn how to pass that road test, so I am looking for the cheapest school!"
- "My daughter is a good driver, she just needs to brush up on parallel parking"
- "My Dad says that driving isn't that difficult, so just find the least expensive school."
These are some of the common statements that we in the profession of teaching driving constantly get bombarded with. The misconceptions of the general public need to be addressed, because the standards set out by the Ministry of Transportation are very minimal. The Ministry requires 20 hours in-class, 10 hours of flexible allocation time and 10 hours in-car.