Upcoming Courses 2014
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - DECEMBER 27,28,29,30 (4 DAY) 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
JANUARY 24,25,31, FEB 01 (2 WEEKENDS) 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
FEBRUARY 10,12,17,19,24,26,MAR 03,05 (TUE/THU EVENINGS) 6:00 - 9:00 PM
FEBRUARY 21,22,28, MAR 01 (2 WEEKENDS) 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
MARCH BREAK 16,17,18,19 (4 DAY) 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
FREE PARENT INFO. NIGHT WED JANUARY 28TH, 2015 @ 7 - 9:30 PM
Register asap to reserve your seat!
REGISTER TODAY AND GET THE ACCENT ADVANTAGE!!
*See Schedule for Future Courses*
Register on-line or call our office @ 905-697-1148
$548.00 plus HST (MTO Certification Included)
SERVING OSHAWA, COURTICE, BOWMANVILLE, NEWCASTLE, ORONO and surrounding areas
Aren't All Driving Schools the Same? Tips on Choosing a Driving School
- "Hey! Wait a minute, aren't all driving schools the same?"
- "I just want to get a certificate to lower my son's insurance."
- "I want to learn how to pass that road test, so I am looking for the cheapest school!"
- "My daughter is a good driver, she just needs to brush up on parallel parking"
- "My Dad says that driving isn't that difficult, so just find the least expensive school."
These are some of the common statements that we in the profession of teaching driving constantly get bombarded with. The misconceptions of the general public need to be addressed, because the standards set out by the Ministry of Transportation are very minimal. The Ministry requires 20 hours in-class, 10 hours of flexible allocation time and 10 hours in-car.